We at the academy are anxiously waiting to have you in our train for a ride to DESTINY. You will sure be excited to be with this family.
Parents/ guardians should download the application form here
Pay the sum of N10,000 for Application Form and Exams fees in the name of the prospective student(s) to:
Account Name - ABTI Academy Yola
Account No: - 0113406233 - Guaranty Trust Bank
- A certificate of birth.
- First and second term’s report sheet for primary five or six.
- A complete medical report from a recognized hospital or medical center. If your child suffers any special illness, we will appreciate a letter of authorization from parents to enable the school clinic continue his or her medical care.
- Immunization Record.
The required documents should go along with the application form for submission.
Applicants are given the opportunity to write the entrance exams twice before the scheduled closing date which would be fixed when our target number of 25 students per class is reached. This opportunity is for students who could not perform to our required grade point at the first placement test to prepare more for the second exam. Admissions are also based on merit.
Applicants are expected to be at the exams center one hour before the commencement of the exams, with their writing materials.
Writing our placement test does not guarantee applicant’s admittance into AUN Academy; an applicant may be turned-down based on the following:
- The enrolment capacity of twenty five number (25)of students per class has been reached or
- The poor performance of an applicant.
All successful applicants will receive a formal letter of admission from AUN Academy, parents will be asked to pay in a non-refundable deposit of N200,000.00 within one week from the date the admission letter is received, as part payment of the school fees, to enable the successful student fully secure a place.
What to note
• Admission for the next academic session begins in January.
• Admission is open to all interested candidates until the target of 25 numbers of students per class is met.
• Interested candidates are expected to download the application form or pick up a copy from any of the examination centers listed below or the Admissions office in Yola.
• Completed form should be sent to any of the points of collection within one week from the date of collection.
• Candidates are interviewed and assessed on merit.
• For J S S one, a candidate above the age of ten with good moral standing, is of advantage.
• Applicants are expected to sit for an entrance examination in English language, Mathematics and a General paper.
• Lamido Zubairu way, Yola by-pass, P.M.B. 2265 Yola, Adamawa State.
• Call any of the following numbers for detail +234 (0) 7067789426 or +234 (0) 8059800367, +234 (0) 8059800670 and +234 (0) 9052522644.
Please note that all enrollment decisions are made by the Head of Schools.
You may also wish to embark on a school tour by calling any of the mobile numbers. We look forward to meeting you. We are here to serve you.